On May 4, a meeting of the European University Professors was held on grant projects
On May 4, 2018, International Relations Office of European University held a meeting with the professors of the University. Within the meeting the conversation touched upon the local and international grants from The Rustaveli Scientific Foundation and other international organizations. The professors talked about their planned projects and projects drafts they want different foundations to fund. European University will support the above-mentioned initiatives related to grant projects as much as possible (information support, conference hall, organizing, etc.).
The meeting focused on the following projects:
- The Rustaveli Scientific Foundation: Competition for mobility and international scientific events
- Hubert Hamper Professional Exchange Program
- The Rustaveli Scientific Foundation announces the competition for funding of Young Scientists Research in 2018
- The Rustaveli Scientific Foundation announces the Competitionto support the participation of Georgian scientists in the framework of EU Research and Innovation Framework "Horizon 2020"
- Competition for the best publications of Polish history and diplomacy
- Qualification Enhancement courses in environmental management
- Internationalization of research
- USA Embassy Book Translation Program
- Calendar of Competition of The Rustaveli Scientific Foundation 2018
- Consultation days at The Rustaveli Scientific Foundation