Student and Alumni Service Center
Natia Bakradze – Head of Student and Alumni Service Center
- 577 15 08 01, 2 000 171 (134)
Sopho Skhirtladze – Co-head of Student and Alumni Service Center
Teimuraz Gogrichiani – Assistant of Head
- 568 45 33 00 Tel: 2 000 171 (134)
David Lolua - Sports and Cultural Event Planning Manager
- 593 39 60 64, 2 000 171 (118)
Services and employment
The Student and Alumni Service Center at European University has been operating since 2018. The main goal of the center is to create a favorable environment for the student to be self-realized and successful. The service center works with the student on his or her success.
Service Center Services for Students:
We prepare for the future and help move forward
- For better employment, we promote the development of career competencies;
- We organize interesting meetings, workshops, master classes and public lectures with leading partner companies and celebrities of interest to students;
- We help prepare CVs and prepare for interviews.
Service Center Services for Alumni:
The future of students is our future
- We have created an alumni association and are constantly caring for them;
- We organize useful and interesting activities with the graduates;
- Together we create and implement innovative ideas;
- We inform the public about the achievements of our graduates.
Employment and career of students and Alumni
Our main goal is to make the student / alumni successful
- Helps you choose the service you want;
- Our partners are your potential employers;
European University cooperates with both the private and public sectors. Our partners and therefore your potential employers are successful companies and organizations in the field.
(Names of partners with logos that we will select from the database I sent with the marketing team)
- You become the desired and demanded staff - we know what the employer needs;
- We constantly provide partner organizations with information about students and alumni.
Consult a psychologist
European University student can consult a professional psychologist at any time. He only needs to call the number: 577 15 08 01 and sign up for a consultation with a psychologist. (Consultation is anonymous!)
European University student can at any time, individually, use the services of a career counselor on career development issues such as: preparing a resume, writing a cover letter, preparing for an interview and adapting to the work environment. To receive the service, the student must fill out an application form and indicate the desired time of the consultation. The Student and Alumni Service Center will review the application and contact the student individually.
If a student is away from family, if our country or our city is foreign to him / her, does not have enough information about the new living environment, has a problem of cultural adaptation, the center helps him / her to integrate with the new environment. To do this, the student should contact us at the following number: 032 000 171 (134).