“The New Concept of State”
Organized by the International Relations Office of European University and funded by our partner Porto Business School, a series of international masterclasses offered by Ernst & Young continues.
On Saturday, June 27, the European University academic staff from Business, Law and International Relations programs was introduced to the topic - "The New Concept of the State".
The master class was led by Professor Carlos Lobo:
- Former Secretary of State of Tax Affairs;
- Doctor in Law and Economics;
- Professor of the Law School of the University of Lisbon;
- Vice-Rector of the University of Lisbon;
- Tax Policy Leader at Ernst & Young Portugal.
Participants were awarded certificates of attendance from Porto Business School.