International Conference ''Actual Problems of Justice''
International Conference Actual Problems of Justice
Faculty of Law, Humanities and Social Sciences
Date: 19 October 2019
Venue: Conference Hall of Hotel Marriot, 13 Rustaveli Avenue.
Starting time: 10.00 a.m.
Chairman of the conference organizing committee: Professor Mindia Ugrekhelidze.
The conference participants can be academic personnel (researchers, university professors, MA and doctoral students) as well as practising lawyers and judges.
Please, send an abstract (maximum 250 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line Conference Paper 2019.
Deadline for abstract submission: 1 August 2019.
Deadline for article submission: 1 September 2019.
Conference language: Georgian and English (simultaneous interpretation will be provided).
Participation: participants can present a paper at the session or submit it online (publishing of the paper will be decided later).
Length of presentation: 15 minutes.
Length of discussion: 10 minutes.
The article should not exceed 15 pages, including tables and figures.
The article should include:
- author’s full name.
- academic degree and rank (MA, PhD; Assistant professor).
- working place (in Georgian and English languages).
- three keywords (in Georgian and English).
- footnotes (at the end of pages in the text).
- reference list (in Georgian and English).
- Paper size: A4.
- Margins: top and bottom 2 cm; left and right 3 cm.
- Font: Sylfaen for Georgian articles; Times New Roman for English ones.
- Line spacing: 1,5.
- Word processor: MS Word, WordPerfect (WP).
- Tables and figures must be submitted as separate files.
- Language: the language of the articles can be Georgian (with Georgian and English abstracts) as well as English (with English abstracts).
The manuscript must not have been previously published. It will be submitted for a final review to the editorial board of the journal Law and World.
The authors of selected papers will be notified until 15 September 2019.
Journal Law and World.
Telephone: +995 591 952 024