I INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON EDUCATION, TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION (ICETI 2021)
DECEMBER 15th, 2021
The International Conference on Education, Technology and Innovation (ICETI) is organized by the European University (Tbilisi, Georgia).
The aim of the conference is to gather education professionals, researchers, education experts and policy makers to share ideas and best practices in teaching and learning in higher education, introduce the innovative use of technology, and help enhance current instructional strategies.
Due to the circumstances caused by COVID-19, this year the conference will be held online.
Participation and attendance is free for students and university academic staff.
We look forward to seeing you at the conference!
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Innovative methods of teaching and learning
- Innovative methods of student/teacher evaluation
- Technological advancements in higher education
- E-learning and e-training
- Knowledge acquisition, visualization, management
Guidelines for Abstract Submission:
- Abstract should not exceed 300 words.
- Abstracts need to include the objective of the study, methods, results, and conclusions.
- Authors need to include their a) name and surname; b) email address; and c) university of affiliation (country).
For registration and abstract submission please visit the link.
Abstract submission deadline: 20 November, 2021.
Notification of acceptance: within 10 days after the submission.
The conference official languages are English and Georgian. All abstracts and presentations must be in English or Georgian.
For Additional information Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Sophio Khundadze (European University)
- Mariam Barbakadze (European University)
- Gvantsa Jichoshvili (European University)
- Dr. Nikoloz Parjanadze (International Black Sea University)
- Dr. Olesya Gladushyna (TU Dortmund University)
- Dr. Lela Abushelishvili (European University)
- Dr. Natia Jojua (European University)
- Dr. Mariam Kilanava (European University)
- Dr. Nikoloz Chikhladze (Kutaisi University)