- Qualification Awarded: Medical Doctor
- Language of instruction: English
- Duration: 12 terms
- Program Capacity: 360 credits
- Tuition Fee for the Program in English: 5000 USD equivalent in GEL
The purpose of the programme
The goal of the program is to prepare a professional of modern standards, which will be able to apply the principles of evidence-based medicine, ethics, research and communicational skills to his/her practice efficiently; to enhance the self-establishment and professional development in constantly changing environment.
Tasks of the programme:
- To prepare graduates with modern knowledge in Biomedical, Clinical and Social sciences;
- To ensure graduates with relevant research and clinical skills;
- To develop high ethical values and professional attitudes, effective communication with colleagues and patients
- To inspire graduates with awareness of continuous improvement of their knowledge and further development of relevant skills;
- To enhance the wellbeing of the society through health promotion and disease prevention.