Pause/Activate student Status
What does the student status suspension mean?
Suspension of student status means to relieve a university and a student from rights and duties without termination of student status. During this period the contract between the student and the university is also suspended. The one with suspended student status is not considered in total number of students of the university. Additionally, the university and the student are relieved from implementing the mutual rights and duties, except from those arisen before suspension of the status.
What can be a ground for suspension of student status?
- Personal statement (without indicating a reason);
- Studying in a higher educational institution in a foreign country, except for studying within the exchange educational program.
- Pregnancy, childbirth, child care or worsen of health conditions.
- Non-payment of tuition fees.
- Failure in administrative and/or academic registration.
In what case can I restore the student status?
- A student with suspended student status is entitled to restore his/her student status based on an application or/and elimination of the ground for suspension of student status.