European University congratulates Poland and the partner universities in Poland on Independence Day
November 11 is an Independence Day in Poland.
Poland Independence Day marks the date of the restoration of sovereignty, which the country announced on November 11, 1918.
Georgia and Poland have close diplomatic and partnership relations, which play an important role in the implementation of Georgia European aspirations.
European University congratulates the partner universities in Poland Independence Day:
- Dobrova Gornitsa University;
- The University of Vistula;
- Warsaw University of Business;
- The Boleslaw Prussian University of Humanities in Warsaw;
- The University of Sydlica and the University of Poznan.