How can I become a postgraduate student at European University?
- If, in any of three parts out of four given in the test of unified postgraduate exam, you manage to overstep the minim margin set by the legislation and successfully pass the internal examination/s of European University in your specialty and foreign language, you will obtain status of a master’s degree student at European University.
When is it possible to register for the internal examinations?
- In order to take an internal university examination, you can register within no less than five calendar days after deadlines we set are published on our official web-site.
Documents to be submitted while registering
- A copy of your ID
- A notarized copy of a document-diploma certifying a higher education and an appendix to diploma (Diploma supplement) or a certificate of qualification;
- A copy of a certificate of military service (for males)
- A copy of an examination card
- A 3X4 photo and its electronic version on a CD.
What particular steps shall I take to enroll on a master’s degree management program?
- You should have passed B type test on the unified postgraduate exam.
- You should pass the internal exams of European University in your specialty and English language. If you hold an internationally recognized certificate proving your knowledge of foreign language at B2 level, you will not pass the above mentioned examination.
What particular steps shall I take to enroll on a master of law program?
- You should have at least bachelor’s degree in law.
- You should have passed C type test on the unified postgraduate exam.
- You should pass the internal university exams in the specialty you intend to choose: criminal law, civil law and administrative law.
- You will pass the foreign language exam in English, German of French. If you hold an internationally recognized certificate proving your knowledge of foreign language at B2 level, you will not pass the above mentioned examination.
What is a master’s level tuition fee?
- 2 500 GEL, which you pay in four parts
How to pay the tuition fee?
You can pay the tuition fee in any branch of Bank of Georgia or TBC Bank. Identification data:
- Ltd European University
- I/C 201 954 956
Bank of Georgia:
- Bank Code: BAGAGE22
- Bank Code: TBCBGE22
You can also pay the tuition fee through a TBC pay box.