ბიბლიოთეკით სარგებლობის წესი
- European University Library foundation is staffed with printed materials and digital items.
- The library is open from Monday to Saturday, 10:00 to 20:00. Day off - Sunday.
- For the use of the library registration is needed.
- All students, employed personnel, and other persons, if they take part in arranging/doing any educational, training program/course in the institution within the relevant agreement, can use the library.
- Readers should register;
- For registration a student (employee / person) needs to provide an ID card and European University card based on which a personal card of the reader is filled. After this, the interested person can benefit from any library service.
The Right of the Reader
The reader has the right:
- To use any library service, including the resources available on the electronic carrier, print out needed information from the e-books during the hours of the library reading room operation;
- The reader has right to receive various library materials for the temporary use for free with the right to work in the reading hall or take it out;
- The permission to take the library material out of the reading hall is given under the decision of a librarian. If the library fund has less than two copies of the library item to be given to the reader temporarily, it shall be allowed inside the reading room only. In case of more than two copies, the timeframe for lending a book depends on the number of the books and the frequency of request. A number of the days the book can be borrowed is 1 to 7 days. Student is allowed to borrow textbooks for an entire term if the library has more than 10 items of them. Fiction books can be borrowed for 15 days. Periodicals, press, journals, encyclopedias, dictionaries and CDs are allowed only in the reading room.
- The reader has the right to complain to the management bodies of the institution about the violation of his/her rights as defined by the rules set forth in this Regulation, which shall be reviewed within 2 weeks.
Library Rules and the Rights of the Reader
- It is inadmissible to smoke, make a noise, converse, use cell phone, use computers in the reading halls for entertainment sites, watching movies, gambling of changing the configuration of the computers in the reading room. In case of violation of these requirements the library worker is entitled to give remark to a reader who shall then obey him/her, otherwise a library worker can order the reader to leave the reading room.
The reader is obliged to:
- Get acquainted with and follow the library rules;
- Take care of books, printed and other materials from the library foundation;
- Inform the librarian in case of detecting defect in the moment of receiving the library material;
- In case of losing or damaging material, replace it with publication of the same value and content or pay double amount of the book value;
- Return publications borrowed from the library foundation timely and within the library terms, otherwise he/she will not be able to use the library service;
- Not to make notes on items of the foundation, tear out a sheet, fold, format or damage electronic carriers in any other ways.
- The reader is obliged to obey the library rules. Otherwise, disciplinary liability rules may apply to the reader.
- The loss to the library is subject to reimbursement;
- It is strictly forbidden to take materials from the library without the permission of the librarian.