Entrants who are eligible to study at European University without taking the Unified National Examinations shall apply to the university Rector with the following documents attached:
- Notarized copy of a document confirming citizenship
- Instead of a document confirming citizenship, stateless persons shall attach a copy of the residence permit.
- A notarized copy of the certificate of senior secondary education obtained in a foreign country.
- A document issued by LEPL National Center for Educational Quality Enhancement on recognition of education received.
- Photo 3X4.
- A notarized warranty in case of a trustee / guardian.
Before submitting the documents to the Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia, applicants shall have the educational documents received abroad recognized by the National Center for Educational Quality Enhancement. Following the consent of the Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia, they are entitled to study at European University. Documents will not be considered if submitted incompletely.