For Foreign Professors
International Visitor’s Program
International Visitor’s Program consists of two primary components: invitation of foreign professors for short term (3-7 days) and long term (1-3 months) courses and a research dialog where during short term visit (3-5 days) leading foreign researchers will discuss important research topics with the academic community of the university.
Categories of International Visitors:
- Visitors who lead short-term (3-7 days) courses
- Visitors who lead (1-3 months) courses
- Ph.D. student who wants to research in agreement with the local professor from European University
- Postdoctoral researcher who want to teach or/and research at European University
- Leading foreign researchers
Short term Partnership Program
Short term Partnership Program includes funding certain short term international activities which suit to the university strategy.
International Visitor Services
Please, check the following things:
- Health insurance
- Residence permit
- Driving license if you want to drive in Georgia
- Credit/debit card
- Document on the status from the university (workplace, position; in case of Ph.D. students, the document on the status, Ph.D. thesis as well as recommendation from the supervisor; in case of postdoctoral researchers, the document on the thesis defence and applicant’s current situation)
- Letter of invitation from the faculty of European University or academic personnel
On the visa, please, see:
Picking Up from the Airport
If necessary, we will pick you up from the airport.
On the insurance, please, see: Georgian Insurance Association
European University will assist our international students in communication with our partner rental companies.
We also recommend seeing these websites:
Our partner hotels:
We also advise you to see these websites: