The library of European University is a structural unit of the university providing the library services for the students, academic and administrative staff in accordance with the Library Code of Conduct established by the university. The library is open from 10:00 AM to 20:00 PM every day except Sunday.
The library is composed of compulsory literature essential for implementation of the university educational programs, general public reference books, scientific and fiction literature, periodical editions, digital literature, etc.
The library catalogue is reflected in the electronic library program openbiblio which enables access to the required literature in the electronic catalogue.
European University offers its members the internationally acclaimed and popular electronic base EBSCO –the leading supplier of information services for all the libraries in the world, which covers hundreds of research bases, historic archives, scientific references and others.
The main priority of the EBSCO is that, except the archived material, the databases offer up-to-date resources. Follow this link to access the EBSCO base. To access the link from the outside of the university building, you need identification data. Contact the library staff to get a user and a password.
- Academic Search ELITE
- Business Source ELITE
- Master FILE ELITE
- Health Source: Consumer Edition + Nursing/Academic Edition
- Library Information Science & Technology Abstracts (LISTA)
- Green FILE
- Newspaper Source
- Regional Business News
Users of the European University library have access to the electronic resources of “eIFL- electronic information for libraries”, in which the world famous and popular periodical editions are collected. The above mentioned base allows full texts of only particular articles of journals. The bases can be accessed from the university buildings only.
- Openedition Journals – 160 of Humanities and Social Sciences journals are available in HTML, PDF and ePUB files.
- Cambridge Journals Online - Humanities and Social Sciences.
- BioOne Complete - Biology, Ecology and Environment, Social Sciences.
- e-Duke Journals Scholarly Collection - Anthropology, Art and History of Art, Criticism and Theory, Culturology, Economics, Education, Environment, Ethnography, European Studies, Fiction and Poetry, Film and Media Studies, Study in Theatre and Performance, Gender Studies, Literary Studies, History, International and Regional Studies, Middle Eastern Studies, Theory of Music, Pedagogy, Philosophy, Politics, Religious Studies, Scientific Studies, Sociology and Social Theory, African Studies, Asian Studies, Healthcare.
- Edward Elgar Publishing Journals and Development Studies e-books - Journals on Economics and Economic Intervention, Leadership Institute and Humanism.
- IMechE Journals (SAGE Publishing) – Mechanical Engineering (SAGE publishing).
- SAGE Journals - Technology of Humanities and Social Sciences, Business and Healthcare.
- New England Journal of Medicine - Articles from Medical Journals with medical researches, reviews and accounts.
- Royal Society Journals Collection - Biological Sciences, Physics, Mathematics and Engineering Sciences, and their neighboring disciplines.
European University is registered on the Legislative Herald of Georgia, which offers its users comprehensive database containing the normative acts with official legal force.
- National Parliamentary Library of Georgia
- Electronic Libraries
- Dictionaries, Encyclopedias, Reference
- Georgia in the World Libraries