Project Management – World Experience" - a public lecture was organized by EU and IPMA Georgia
On November 15, 2018, a Public Lecture on "Project Management – World Experience" was organized by European University and IPMA Georgia. The following topics were discussed during the event:
- Project Management trends
- Governance in Project Management
- Risk management
- Agile leadership
- Alan Macklin Programme Manager at CH2M London, United Kingdom. Former Director Programmes & Technology Group in UK Ministry of Defense. 20 Years in Defence Acquisition as a Sponsor, Programmer and Business Change delivery in Main Building, London and as a Change Delivery agent, Integrated Project Team Leader, AFV Group Leader and Policy/Process &amp; Technology champion in Bristol.
- Dalibor Cron IPMA Agile Leadership, CVMB Quality Assurance bei IPMA Winterthur, Canton of Zürich, Switzerland. Experienced Senior Project-/Program Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the management consulting industry. Skilled in Coaching, Business Transformation, Management, Project Portfolio Management, and Corporate Governance. Strong business development professional graduated from ETHZ and TRIAS. IPMA IPMA Agile Leadership, CVMB Quality Assurance June 2017 – Present; IPMA Board Member of the IPMA CVMB since January 2015.
- OXANA KLIMENKO Business consultant, trainer, visiting professor in leading Russian Universities. IPMA Certified Project Manager (level C), IPMA Certified Programme and Portfolio Management Consultant PPMC. Provides trainings, consulting sessions, moderations, lectures and seminars in Russian and English for more than 18 years. President of NGO “Project Alliance” in Russia. Worked as a Head of SOVNET-Cert - certification body of Russian project management association SOVNET (2011 - 2013). Founder of SOVNET YOUNG CREW.
- Vytautas Pugačevskis, IPMA A, PMP. Lithuania. Project and programme management expert and trainer, Partnership Assoc. Prof. IPMA First Assessor in Lithuania. Enterprise Project Management (EPM) solutions and project management systems consultant. Head of group at Lithuanian Standardization Department for ISO/TC 258 "Project, programme and portfolio management". Vilnius University Business School Programme manager, International Project Management June 2018 – Present.