For the students of European University
Please, get information on exchange program.
Partner universities of European University (2018-2019)
In addition to Erasmus+ programs, our students can also study at foreign universities in terms of bilateral agreements (studying for 1 semester, doing short-term certificate courses and other academic activities). Bilateral Agreements Signed with following partner universities:
- W. Davidson Institute at Chicago University (USA)
- Dąbrowa Górnicza University (Poland)
- WSB University in Wroclaw (Poland)
- National Aviation University (Ukraine)
- Daugavpils University (Latvia)
- The Warsaw University of Humanities (Poland)
- Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu (Romania)
- Chernihiv National University of Technology (CNUT) (Ukraine)
- Cherkasy Bohdan Khmelnytsky National University (Ukraine)
- East European University (Ukraine)
- Fenglin College of Foreign Economy & Trade (China)
- Siedlce University (Poland)
- Vinnytsia National Technical University (Ukraine)
- Aleksandras Stulginskis University (Lithuania)
European University as an accredited higher education institution is recognized by several organizations:
- In the Bologna Process Countries (EU, Great Britain, Ukraine, Turkey, etc.)
- Eric-Naric Database
- International Association of Universities' Worldwide Database of Higher Education Institutions
- WHO World Directory of Medical Schools
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Higher Education Council of Turkey
- The Association for Medical Education in Europe (AMEE)
- European Association for International Education
- The Association of Medical Schools in Europe (AMSE)
German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
If you want to get scholarship of German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), please, directly consult with this organization. Please, see additional information here.
European University offers international students research practice experience guided by our professors.
Qualification awarding Programs
If you want to study at qualification awarding academic programs, please, consult with the staff.
Application Submission (BA., MA.)
- Tamar Zarginava - Vice-Rector for International Relations
- Building of the Faculty Medicine,17 Sarajishvili Street, 0189, Tbilisi
- Email: email@example.com
Application Submission Procedure
- Completed application
- Document on the student’s status from European university
- One reference letter from the professor of European University
- Document on the financial state of the applicant (income statement, bank statement of the last 6 months, sponsor’s letter with attached documents)
- Document of academic record
- Document from the home university on the completion year
- Results from the English language interview
Please, bring these documents in the Office of International Relations. The student’s sending to the partner university is decided by the commission which is created by the rector’s order.
For Autumn Fall an application must be sent by 1 May.
For Spring Fall an application must be sent by 1 December.